How to reach the Conference
Amsterdam Science & Technology Centre (WTCW)
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam
Take the ring Amsterdam (A10). Take exit S113, direction Watergraafsmeer
(from Utrecht/Den Haag after the exit turn left, from Zaandam/Amersfoort turn right).
Turn right after the third traffic light and follow the Kruislaan until after the railroad crossing.
(The first traffic light is at the exit of the ring, the second just 100 meters further. The third is
where the houses at the right side of the street start.)
A streetmap of the site is available as a PDF document.
From Amsterdam airport (Schiphol):
- Take the train from the airport railway station to the Central Railway station.
From the Central Railway station:
- The easiest connection to the venue is by tram 9 from Central Station to Diemen.
Get off at tram stop Middenweg/Kruislaan where a special and free shuttle service will be available.
Tram 9 is also the easiest way for those staying at the: Tulip Inn Tropen, Ibis Stopera, Eden and Lancaster.
- Take the train or the metro to the Amstel railway station.
From the Amstel Railway station:
From the RAI Railway station:
- From the RAI station take the city bus number 69 in the direction `Amstel Station'.
Taxi from the airport:
- 15 min ride
- approx. NLf 50 (~ € 23, ~ US$ 20)
Other connections to and from the conference site:
||to and from Dam Square
||to and from Amstel station
Timetable bus 67
From Amstel station (Monday - Friday):
| ||8.40||9.15|| || || || || || || || || || || |
| ||8.55||9.40|| || || || || || || || || || ||
From the conference site to Amstelstation (Monday - Friday):
| ||8.50||9.50|| || || || || || || || || || ||