- Results is a generalising compound module in which the specific results of the article are brought together. Therefore the links to the specific results are typed as 'is specified in'.
- In an earlier version of this module, four constituent modules have been distinguished in the Raw data and the Treated results, in which the results for reactions of
K + Br2 at 6.9 eV,
K + Br2 at 10.35 eV, K + I2 at 11.25 eV, and
Li + Br2 at 11.25 eV were represented separately, because we assumed that the authors and readers of this module would consider each such reaction as a different concept. However, based on discussion with prof. Los, we have changed that assumption; now it is assumed that the results on reactions between different kinds of alkali-atoms and halogen molecules, at different energies in general form a single conceptual unit. Different constituent modules can be distinguished to emphasise a particular reaction. In this module, the
K + Br2 reactions are isolated, because these are the reactions that are considered in the Interpretation. In the original article the results were also grouped thus:
K + Br2 at 6.9 eV and 10.35 eV in one figure, and K + I2 and
Li + Br2 at 11.25 eV in another figure.
- In the Interpretation intermediary results are generated. We have characterised these explicitly as Results by copying them to this module. The results in A05-m4bii are copies from the Quantitative iterpretation module A05-m5b. They are incorporated in the sequential paths via that Interpretation, not via the Results.
- All results (i.e. all complex modules and constituent modules) are linked to the methods used to obtain them, because they depend on them quite strongly.
- There is massive overlap in theResults module: the module summaries does not contain any new information, but it describes the constituent modules. These module summaries are of course avoided by the essay-type path with simulates the `traditional' flow of the article.