Students who wish to do a (Bachelor's or Master's) research project in our group become involved in one of the projects listed below. You will become part of the team pushing the experiment forward. After making you familiar the setup, we define a subtopic on which you are then the "main contractor".
For some examples, please have a look at the page with Master's theses.
Our research projects
- Quantum hopping on a lattice of cold Rydberg atoms
- Atom Chips
- Cold atoms in optical dipole traps
- Classical wave-optics analogy of quantum information processing
- Quantum Gases (J. Walraven)
Joint UvA-VU Master program Physical Sciences
For more information, please contact one of the group members, for example:
Prof. H.B. van Linden van den Heuvell
Dr. R.J.C. Spreeuw
Dr. N.J. van Druten
Prof. dr. J.T.M. Walraven
* E-mail format: firstname.lastname@example.org